- Both players choose 8 cards from their collection of Bazaar cards.
- You may look at the 8 cards your opponent has chosen to play with.
- Hold your cards in your hand, hidden away from your opponent.
- Every round, you secretly choose a card in your hand.
- You reveal your chosen cards simultaneously.
- The card with the higher Power wins the round.
- Abilities can modify who the winner is.
- Cards played remain on the table. The losing card is turned sideways to help keep track of score.
- In between rounds, before cards have been chosen, you may look at your opponent’s hand.
- The first player with 4 victories wins. If this doesn’t happen after 8 rounds, the match is considered a draw.
- A round is considered a tie, either by both players playing cards with identical Powers or by an ability forcing a tie.
- If the round was a tie, the next round will determine the victor of the tied round, and the current one.
- There can be multiple ties in a row. The next victor will win all of the tied rounds.
- Cards overwrite any rules found above.
- A card that says you lose a round trumps a card saying you win a round.
- A card that says a round ties will always tie versus cards saying that a person wins or loses a round.
- A card that says you lose the game trumps a card saying you win the game.
- Printed Power
- The number in the top-left corner. X equals 0.
- The strength of the card, after all Abilities are applied.
- The text that describes what the card does.
- A turn in the game.
Sorry, all sold out!